Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So, some of you are probably wondering about the name of my blog. While I was in Mexico this summer on a two week mission trip with Family Missions Company, I felt God calling me to missions. I didn't know what that meant, so I spent some time in prayer. I went ahead and told God that I would go where ever he wanted me to go and do what he wanted me to do. On our trip in Mexico, we had a day called desert day, which is where we went out into the desert with only our bibles and journals and had quiet prayer time with God. While in the desert I told God if he wanted me to go to Intake 2010, he had to make it rain in the desert. Well it started raining. I then told him it wasn't raining hard enough. When we got back to the mission house, it rained so hard, it flooded inside of the house and then hailed! I feel like the hail was the exclamation point on God saying, "Sarah you are going to Intake 2010!" So this is where the name of the blog began and actually my journey on missions began that day in Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment